Job ID 311095BR
Position Title QMS & Training Associate
Job DescriptionThe Novartis Quality Organization ensures that we deliver high quality, safe and effective medicines to our patients on time, every time. As part of the Quality Management System & Compliance function, the QMS & Training Associate role waiting for you to make a positive impact on quality and learning systems and processes!
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Training Rollout Process - pro-actively identify new/ updated global and local training documents and work with training coordinators to manage update requirements. Assign and track training completion in Learning Management System. Update the relevant Master Matrices/trackers
- Development of training materials for e-Learning - working with Subject Matter Experts to create engaging eLearning content using the appropriate software/tools
- Support compliance/GxP audits and inspections
- Coordination of processes to support training requirements such as, but not limited to: onboarding training, refresher trainings, reporting training data & KQIs, performing deviation root cause analysis investigation and ensuring effective CAPAs e.t.c
- Administration and maintenance of the Learning Management System and e-Learning System
- Administration and maintenance of Document Management System
- Fulfill the role of SOP manager within the Document Management System
- Third-level (Diploma/Degree) qualification in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Chemistry or Biologist, or commensurate experience
- Fluency in English as a business language (oral and written). Dutch is an advantage
- Experience in training administration or training material development is an advantage
- Experience in Documentation creation and management is an advantage
- Experience in the multinational pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
- Organization of own workload – self-directed, able to flex to meet peaks in workload
- Working cross functionally – demonstrate team working skills
- Communication cross-functionally
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Visio etc.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Division Novartis Technical Operations
Business Unit NTO QUALITY
Company/Legal Entity Novartis Pharma NL
Functional Area Quality
Job Type Part Time (80%)
Employment Type Temporary
Shift Work No