This is AdyenWe took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity, of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives, is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen
Graduate Business AnalystWe are looking for a self-starter who will scale our cash management and payout solution together with our partners. This role falls within the Merchant Finance & Treasury team that is responsible for Adyen’s treasury operations.
Managing liquidity in over 25 currencies across different time zones, the goal of Merchant Finance & Treasury is to provide our merchants the fastest and most efficient solution to receive their funds. For this role we are looking for someone with strong analytical skills and who is able to design and organize a project as well as taking end-to-end responsibility for the implementation.
What you’ll do
- Design and implement solutions to enhance our payout functionalities and automate our cash management processes in different time zones and currencies.
- Work closely together with commercial, data and IT development teams within Adyen, as well as corporate external partners.
- Take responsibility for daily processes and automating those to be able to cope with the increasing volumes and complexity while ensuring our customers receive their funds as fast as possible, across the world, in their desired currency.
Who you are
- You recently graduated with a master degree;
- Strong analytical skills and willing to dive into the details;
- Hands-on mentality, strong interpersonal skills as you will work together with IT-development team to solve (operational) issues;
- There are no set career tracks, you are able to create your own path;
- You are able to structure and prioritize in a rapidly-changing environment.