Title: Commercial Graduate
The CompanyKellogg Brown and Root Pty Ltd (KBR) is a leading Government and Defence service provider. KBR in Australia has been involved in working with Defence for the last 20 years, and has developed a core competency in systems engineering, systems and enterprise architecture, project management, training solutions and integrated logistic support and provides this expertise to support a wide range of exciting Defence projects and clients.
The RoleWorking within a supportive and collaborative team, we are currently seeking a proactive Commercial Graduate that is wiling to take the first step in their career and learn. The Commercial graduate will perform a full range of procurement and administration activities associated with supporting the busy Defence environment in its commercial domain.
- Assist the commercial function in the pre-bid, bid and delivery process
- Oversee the development, negotiation and drafting of contracts
- Facilitate internal and external meetings, workshops and presentations
- Edit and proofread tender submissions, contracts and proposals
- Support procurement team
- Other adhoc administrative duties as and when required
Experience and Qualifications required:To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess:
- University degree in Commerce or Business
- Commercial and financial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to build relationships
- Previous administration experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills
- Desirable experience with CRM tools
- Australian Citizenship – mandatory; and
- Ability to obtain and maintain an AGSVA Baseline clearance.
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40