Job ID 313139BR
Position Title Brand Manager
Job DescriptionBrand Manager
4 – The number of values that we live by: Inspired, Curious, Unbossed and Integrity. Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend peoples’ lives. As Brand manager you will be responsible for the development, implementation and execution of operational plans that optimize sales, market share and revenue growth for a brand or set of brands in the short and long term.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Lead cross-functional efforts through the Brand Team
- Liaise with Global / Regional teams to enrich brand strategy and share global and local initiatives and best practices
- Assist in the development of local market access strategies and value propositions
- Develop sales forecast and ensures key tracking measures are in place
- Identify country-specific insights using market research, competitive intelligence, medical publications and understanding of disease areas
- Prioritize appropriate targeting, positioning and messaging across all customer segments
- Implement portfolio tools, e.g. category sales aids
- Optimize channel/promotional mix for individual brand through appropriate resource allocation that meets brand objectives and customer needs
Minimum requirementsWhat you’ll bring to the role:
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Spanish
- University degree in Science and/or degree in Business Marketing or Clinical Research
- Strong operational marketing experience with focus on extensive product/brand management including customer facing/sales experience
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills
You’ll receive: Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Business Unit ONCOLOGY BU
Company/Legal Entity Novartis Farmacéutica, S.A.
Functional Area Marketing
Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Regular
Shift Work No