Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
About WorkfrontWorkfront, an Adobe company, is the leader in enterprise work management. Together, Adobe and Workfront provide companies a single system to support planning, collaboration, and governance to unlock organizational productivity and create exceptional experiences. Workfront helps people do their best work so companies can thrive in a digital world. Workfront is built for people, effortlessly connecting teams and easily integrating into existing applications and systems. The ability to see, measure, and analyze critical factors such as resources, outcomes, and priorities keeps everyone on the same page, with a clear understanding of why their work matters.
What You Will Do
- Meet with your team and tell them the awesome things you did yesterday and what unspeakably incredible things you will complete by this time tomorrow.
- Create new features using our development technologies that will delight and inspire knowledge workers across the world.
- Work with your team to plan your sprint and take on tasks that will help your team succeed.
- Develop elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Troubleshoot problems and debug the system to expand your knowledge and expertise within our platform.
- Work with our QA and Product teams to show that your solutions work as-intended and you are ready for your next challenge.
- Participate in discussions with your team about what emerging tools, technologies and processes are coming that may impact how we improve our products and our SaaS platform in the future.
Desired Competencies and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or equivalent education) or equivalent work experience.
- Enterprise level programming experience or relevant education in Node.JS. Experience with GO is a plus.
- Experience with GitLab is a preferred.
- Demonstrate introductory knowledge of Database basics such as joins, constraints, stored procedures, triggers and schema design.
- Show that you can take a basic software engineering problem and present a solution with the ability to adjust the solution based on feedback.
- Ability to describe concepts and solutions using synchronization patterns (e.g. signals, mutexes, critical sections, etc.).
- Demonstrate conceptual understanding of design patterns and strategies.
- Have knowledge and/or experience in real-time or distributed systems, public cloud or PaaS systems like AWS or GCP, relational or NoSQL databases.
- Demonstrate fantastic communication skills such that we are confident that you will not only adapt and work well with a software engineering team, but excel in a collaborative team environment.
- Show that you have a passion and drive to take ownership of problems, deliver quality solutions, stand out from the pack and grow with us.
Values FitTo us, company values are more than just words on a wall; they best describe who we are and how we get our work done.
- Genuine: We are sincere, trustworthy, and reliable.
- Exceptional: We’re committed to creating exceptional experiences that delight our employees and customers.
- Innovative: We’re highly creative and always striving to connect new ideas with business realities.
- Involved: We’re inclusive, open, and actively engaged with our customers, partners, employees, and the communities we serve.