Do you want to be part of an interdisciplinary, dynamic team who shares the vision of better healthcare by providing genomics tools that help determine the genetic architecture of most human diseases and traits? Future healthcare will increasingly depend on accurate detection of genetic variations by genomic analyses.
Samplix’ proprietary droplet technologies have proven to accurately validate gene therapy, identify unintended CRISPR edits, decipher complex genomics structures important for the development of many diseases such as neurological disorders like ALS, Alzheimer’s disease etc.
We are looking for an independent and outgoing person with the will and ability to assist our Commercial Operation with lead generation. You will be helping us grow our sales pipeline by adding high quality leads, supporting our business aspiration; to become the leading provider of solutions for PCR-free target enrichment and amplification of single molecules for high fidelity molecular biology research.
You will be part of an agile and dynamic team and you will be responsible for your own tasks.
The position will require about 10-15 hours a week. The number of hours can vary, depending on our projects and your studies.
You will report to and work closely with our two senior sales development managers in Denmark and Germany, respectively.
Location: Samplix Aps, Denmark.
- Screening and qualifying potential customers from seminars, conferences, campaigns, events, etc.
- Taking initial contact to identified leads by email or phone call.
- Updating our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system with customer profiles.
- Assisting our sales & marketing team with other tasks relevant to the sales process.
You will of course receive relevant training on our products and business, just as you will have a ‘call guide’ to assist you when reaching out to potential customers.
- It is important that you have a natural interest in the life science industry and a basic understanding of molecular biology, genomics, single cell sequencing and CRISPR.
- You have a fair/good business understanding.
- You may study biotechnology or molecular biology, maybe combined with business.
- You must have minimum 1 year left of your studies.
- You must be fluent in English and have good communication skills.
- You will soon be trusted with your own tasks, so you need to be responsible and be able to work independently but also in close collaboration with the rest of the team.
- As a person, you must be attentive to detail and have a structured approach.
- In addition, you must be outgoing, have a “can do” attitude and a natural interest in a busy, international environment and be service minded
We offer a great job with development opportunities in a highly motivating, professional and friendly environment. You may be looking to kick-start your career path, or you may simply be looking to make a difference in a small hard-working organization. The job will be challenging and rewarding at the same time.
Please send your application to email@example.com. Applications will be considered as they are submitted and will be treated in accordance with our policies for processing of personal data incorporating the General Data Protection Regulation of the EU.
Application deadline is 30 April 2021.
Samplix has developed proprietary products for targeted single molecule enrichment of DNA and RNA. Samplix’ technologies are based on advanced microfluidics which in a simple work process partitions millions of molecules in droplets thereby enabling high quality targeted enrichment of large fragments (>100 kb) for subsequent sequencing.
Today, genes are easily decoded by advanced DNA sequencers. Already, sequencing forms an integrated part of R&D programs in the pharmaceutical industry, diagnosis and clinician’s decisions on the best possible treatment regimens for patients in leading hospitals. Future healthcare will increasingly depend on accurate detection of genetic variations by sequencing.
Samplix enables the holy grail in genetics; to perform genetic analysis on single DNA molecules. Single DNA molecule analysis eliminates the risk of interaction between different DNA molecules. Samplix has developed a proprietary single molecule microfluidics Xdrop technology that maintains the integrity of DNA and allows for error proof sequencing.
For additional information, please contact:
Ronni Schmidt Bertelsen, Senior Sales Development Manager
+45 21 22 68 91