Business unit: China industrial, Healthcare and Consumer (CIHC)
Job Grade: E09
Hiring Manager: Jianming Wu
Job Title: Digital Design Engineer
- Work with system architects and analog design groups to define the digital subsystem/block’s specification
- Design, verify and implement the digital subsystems in portable products, including interfaces, digital filters, and processor subsystems.
- Work with application team/ test team to evaluate the chip and bring the products to mass production
- BS/MS degree in EE or ECE or equivalent relevant experience.
- Proficient digital design (VHDL/Verilog) skills
- Familiaritywith mainstream EDA Tools（NC/VCS/Lint etc.）
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Tcl/Perl/Python) and shell scripts
- Knowledge of analog and mixed-signal circuit fundamentals is a plus
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Shift: 1st Shift/Days
Travel Required: No
Recruiter: Yimin Wei