Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Position is responsible for optimizing planning and scheduling material to meet customer needs. Successful candidate responsible for both supply and demand of a designated portfolio of products. Scope includes analyzing customer demand patterns and optimizing supply chain capability to support customer needs as well as developing inventory strategies balancing service requirements with investment and risk. Above to be accomplished in accordance with established guidelines and using ADI enterprise planning systems and processes.
- Review capacity and material feasible manufacturing starts schedules utilizing enterprise applications and in accordance with agreed business rules
- Monitor the integrity of transfer plans and optimize production plans
- Respond to inquiries from customer service or sales with respect to supply status
- Work through designated global factory interfaces to drive supply chain improvements in support of worldwide customer service and business objectives
- Monitor and drive improvement to customer service goals including on-time delivery, product lead-times, and request-for-quote responsiveness
- Execute schedules and real time customer order allocation
- Principle interface between Product Line Marketing and Manufacturing and responsibility for product forecasts
- Analyze bookings trend data & demand patterns to solve supply chain issues
- Collaborate with central planning on developing supply chain tools to adapt to changing market conditions
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, or Marketing. MBA is a plus.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience, preferably in supply chain, manufacturing. Experience in semiconductor or high-tech industry is a plus.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Planning systems experience including SAP, Promis, MS Office, and Enterprise systems is preferred
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law:
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No