The position is 20-25 hours/week and you will be based in the Copenhagen office.
Exciting tasks await you
- Performing various analysis including client specific financial analysis
- Supporting the development of client strategic and financial target plans
- Prepare and participate and follow-up on internal account meetings
- Support the account team on various tasks, e.g. contracting, commercials or industry insights
- Support the creation of presentations for selected client meetings
In this role, you will collaborate and engage with people across all business units in Deloitte and get a unique chance to work with the highest prioritized clients in Deloitte. You will work closely with the partner team whom are working with the clients and support them in their pursuit to build and grow both relations and opportunities.
You have the following skills and experience
- You are a high performing student in a relevant area with strong academic results
- You have at least two years left of your studies
- You have some experience from a former student job
- Fluency in English and Danish are essential (both written and verbal)
- Good project management skills and the ability to build relationships
- Strong MS PowerPoint skills
- A good strategic and business understanding
- Willing to learn and strive to develop yourself
- Self-driven, proactive and naturally takes ownership over tasks
- You thrive in a big firm where the expectations are high
- You work analytically and you are solution-oriented and structured in your approach
- Further, the position requires strong stakeholder management skills, as your main stakeholders will be senior level people in Deloitte
Click the apply button above if you are ready to join our team. Send your application, CV and grade transcript from your education as well as other relevant documents. We process applications and arrange interviews continually, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact Pernille Djelert at +45 30 93 44 27 if you have any questions about the position.
We look forward to connecting with you!