Job ID: JR0164933
Job Category: Manufacturing
Primary Location: Hillsboro, OR US
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Remote Operations Center Operations ManagerJob Description
Technology and Development (TD) team is looking for an individual to work as our Operations Manager in compressed day shift schedule in Shift 7
The Operations Manager responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Supervise the activities of product teams or staff in a manufacturing area.
- Assesses personnel and material levels to determine production schedules.
- Assigns personnel and monitors the flow of work in process through the manufacturing facility.
- Higher job levels establish operating policies and procedures, coordination of multiple functions within a manufacturing facility, establishing strategic plans to ensure production schedules are met within established quality and cost objectives.
- Responsible for overall safety of personnel, company assets, and the surrounding environment.
- Plans and schedules daily tasks uses judgement on a variety of problems requiring deviation from standard practices.
The candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Technical and problem- solving skills to produce results in a timely manner.
- Willingness to coordinate lead teams. Leadership skills to influence people in all levels of the organization
- Attention to details, working with minimal supervision and adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
- Work well in a diverse team environment and multitask.
The successful candidate is willing but not limited to:
- Spend time at a workstation standing or sitting.
- Work in compressed shift schedule (7:30 – 08:00 every Thursday Friday Saturday and every other Wednesday)
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience listed below would be obtained through a combination of your school work/classes/research and/or relevant previous job and/or internship experiences.
- Candidate must possess a 4-year STEM degree (engineering, materials science, chemistry, or physics preferred)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with manufacturing operation systems and WIP management fundamentals
- Minimum of 3 years of experience either as a people manager or as formal leader of factory teams with five or more people responsible for technical deliverables/objectives
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.
USExperienced HireJR0164933HillsboroTechnology and Manufacturing