Everyday Technogym inspires 35 million people to work out utilizing our innovative physical activity solutions. By promoting the wellness lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet and a positive mental approach, Technogym has rapidly grown into a success story of over 2,300 employees in 14 Branches, reaching 100 countries. More than 80,000 wellness centers and 300,000 private homes in the world are equipped with Technogym. Technogym has been the Official Supplier of 8 Olympic Games since 2000.
At Technogym, we reshape the present and future of physical activity every day. To pursue our mission and continue our success, we are looking for team players who are eager to invest their energy into building dreams. If you naturally fit in with our culture by practicing sport and living a healthy lifestyle and are forward-thinking, always proactive and satisfied only achieving the highest standard, move with us for a better world!
About the Role
We are looking for a result driven and creative Marketing Manager will be responsible to ensure successful delivery of all integrated campaigns and marketing initiatives in the Country.
You are engaging and highly motivated people manager who can create a positive working environment, keep the team sprits up and encourage staff to perform to the best of their ability. You lead by example and provide coaching and regular feedback to your team.
- Define the marketing plan in terms of campaigns, initiatives and events, proposing the correct mix of activities capable of achieving the agreed targets in terms of leads, revenues, margin and profitability
- Define the deployment of all sell-in and sell-out tools (events, mailing, web marketing) in order to generate leads, orders, sales in accordance to Segments Sales strategies
- Manage marketing investments needed to generate expected profitable growth and allocate financial resources among business-building activities
- Implement web marketing plans in line with Sales and Trade Marketing strategies to support new product, solutions and services launch and develop e-commerce plans to increase leads and sales
- Monitor ROI of marketing investments through pre and post analyses of results
- Ensure effective launches of new products into the local market by bundling together marketing activities and creating partnerships with key industry’s influencers, in accordance to Marketing HQ guidelines
- Leverage merchandising value and assure proper stock management and control
- Guarantee the best use of CRM to have clean and update market data and support sales force productivity improvement
- Guarantee quality layout/project design in line with Corporate standards
- Leads the team by maximizing performance, people development and engagement according to Company Culture
- 8+ years’ experience in similar role and in multinational fast-paced environments
- Master’s degree, MBA or other relevant fields, strongly preferred
- Ability to think and act strategically and drive organization toward strategy execution
- P&L Management
- Strong financial skills and organization methodologies and processes
- Sales Network management and organization
- Communication & Presentation skills
- Project Management
- Problem solving
- Strong leadership which inspires colleagues and customers
- Team Management with high degree of empathy
Passion for sports, enthusiasm, humility, pro-activity, and ethics complete the desired profile
Technogym is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Discover your potential with a career at Technogym, where work means loving what you do, taking on challenges, learning from others, sharing a vision and making it come true