As our marketing automation student assistant, you will assist in creating and maintaining marketing automation efforts to support our growing program across a global marketing organization. As a member of group marketing, you will have tasks within both B2C and B2B. You can expect collaboration with a high number of stakeholders from our two business segments; Gaming and Enterprise and our group marketing teams.
You must thrive in a team environment and drive your activities and projects. As a person, you are comfortable with cooperation in an international environment. You will report to the Marketing Automation Manager and become part of a team of marketing technology
Main areas of responsibilities
- Assist in the execution of lead generation programs including email campaigns, event promotion programs, complex nurture tracks, and working to QA and test email assets.
- Assist with execution of key processes in Marketing Cloud (marketing automation tool) and Salesforce (CRM), including lead scoring, data cleansing, and data uploads.
- Monitor and report on lead lifecycle management and attributions.
- Monitor for data inconsistencies across sales and marketing platforms and work with team members to identify root causes and implement a sound solution.
- Monitor email campaigns/programs and analyze results, providing recommendations to optimize and improve future campaigns.
- Strong communication skills verbally/ in writing in English is a must.
- Keen interest in everything digital.
- A wide degree of flexibility and latitude is expected
- Extremely detail oriented
- A desire to constantly evolve and learn new technology
- Understanding and ability to code in HMTL (preferred)
- Strong familiarity with Excel
- Enjoys problem solving college degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Marketing
Application & Contact
Please submit your application latest before 31 May 2021. Start date: As soon as possible.
Please remember to attach your motivated application and a current CV in English only.
If you have any questions regarding the job, please call Marketing Automation Specialist, Theresa Tronolone +45 25 52 5123
EPOS is an audio and video solution company developing and selling devices for business professionals and the gaming community.
Based on leading and advanced technologies, the Danish founded company delivers high-end audio and video solutions with design, technology and performance as paramount parameters.
The establishment of EPOS is based on the decision to let the business segments of the joint venture – known as Sennheiser Communications – between Sennheiser Electronic GmbH & Co. KG and Demant A/S evolve in different set-ups.
Alongside the introduction of a new own-branded portfolio, EPOS continues to design, manufacture and sell the current Sennheiser Communications portfolio co-branded as EPOS I SENNHEISER.
EPOS is part of the Demant Group – a world-leading audio and hearing technology group. As such, it builds on more than 115 years of experience of working with innovation and sound.
With headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark, EPOS operates in a global market with offices and partners in more than 30 countries. Find more information at www.eposaudio.com