Job ID: JR0168953
Job Category: Contract Employee
Primary Location: Kulim, KDH MY
Job Type: Intel Contract Employee
Manufacturing Technician (Contract)Job Description
- Manufacturing Technicians perform functions associated with all wafer production including operations, equipment, process and training.
- Collects and evaluates operating data to conduct on-line equipment adjustment and ensure process optimization.
- Responsible for running lots in a qualitative way. Also, responsible for preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, spares, and sustaining. In addition, responsible for improvement processes, troubleshooting nonstandard events in the production line, and reviewing technological health and stability.
- Work is somewhat complex and is performed within the spectrum ranging from narrowly defined parameters and limited judgment up to highly complex and nonstandard assignments in nature and broadly defined parameters.
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work, and detailed instructions on new work.
Minimum qualifications are required to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Diploma in Engineering field (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics)
- With some working experience in manufacturing environment, possess experience in equipment maintenance or skillsets will be added advantage.
Requirements listed would be obtained through a combination of industry relevant job experience, internship experiences and or schoolwork/classes/research. Inside this Business Group
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
MYIntel Contract EmployeeJR0168953Kulim