Job ID: JR0169218
Job Category: Engineering
Primary Location: Hillsboro, OR US
Job Type: College Grad
PTD Integration EngineerJob Description
Join Intel and build a better tomorrow. Intel is amid an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So, join us and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
PTD Integration Engineers are responsible for the following duties:
- Leading scientific research enabling the manufacturing of innovative device architectures coupled with the realization of these architectures.
- Designing, executing, and analyzing experiments necessary to meet engineering specifications for their process.
- Participate in the development of intellectual property.
- Support manufacturing line in order to integrate the many individual steps necessary for the manufacture of complex microprocessors.
- In situ ramp to manufacturing volumes to demonstrate the technology meets requirements while simultaneously transferring the technology to counterparts in manufacturing via the Copy Exactly Methodology.
Additional responsibilities for this role include:
- Ownership of critical projects that span development in the backend interconnect, far backend interconnect and passivation, and fab-assembly package integration portions of the flow.
- Monitor and respond to development test vehicle and production inline and end of line yield trends, new product introduction coordination, execute baseline process changes.
- Must support Focus teams and Task forces by running experiments, analyzing data and also managing experiment logistics.
- Independently own projects and present
- Collaborate with senior engineers in the group to play a key role executing process change implementations
- Effectively work in a highly networked, cross organization role
- Must be able to create and manage both ad hoc and published inventory reports; pull, analyze, summarize, and present data with recommendations; and delegate tasks and activities to on shift technicians.
- 24x7 on-call response (as part of an engineering rotation) to respond to urgent line issues, excursions, or to support task force-level projects.
The successful candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Strong communication and presentation skills relative to complex concepts and solutions
- Evidence of organizational and planning skills for engineering projects
This is an entry-level position and will be compensated accordingly.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research, and relevant previous job and/or internship experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, Electrical Engineering or a comparable degree with 5+ years of experience in a technology development role.
- Master of Science degree in Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, Electrical Engineering or a comparable degree
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.