Job ID: JR0170624
Job Category: General
Primary Location: Phoenix, AZ US
Other Locations: US, Oregon, Hillsboro
Job Type: Experienced Hire
Technical Project ManagerJob Description
Join Intel-and build a better tomorrow. Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, with a vision to create and extend computing technology to connect and enrich the lives of every person on Earth. So join us-and help us create the next generation of technologies that will shape the future for decades to come.
As a Manager your job responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Plans/manages projects that are directly tied to the development and release of technology related documentation meant for both internal and external customers.
- Requires thorough knowledge of semiconductor chip design and development processes and business practices in order to perform the work.
- Provides leadership for the team, interfacing with key stakeholders on the project, and working with geo-dispersed project resources.
- Works on problems/tasks in delivery of a specific set of documentation per project.
- Willing to understand the detailed process of document creation and contribute hands-on when/if required.
- Identifies tasks, determines dependencies, and assigns specific resources, communicates expectations to team members, obtains task effort and duration estimates from team members, and creates/tracks the project schedule to meet overall program timelines/goals.
- Assesses risk and identifies issues.
- Monitors progress against schedule.
- Coordinates resources with other functions as necessary.
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner and drive continual improvements in project execution with an obsession to improve user acceptance and experience.
- Reviews user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity.
An ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- Should be action oriented and have strong problem solving and influencing skills.
- Must be self-driven, innovative in thinking and goal oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, including listening skills.
- Proficient to effectively communicate with and influence executives and senior technical leaders.
- Strong orientation to Truth and Transparency in communicating with all level.
- Skills to build relationships, earn respect, and gain influence across organizations.
- Strong analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
In Addition, to become successful in this role you should have:
Strong leadership skills:
- Experience in building formal teams and task teams.
- Proficiency in working through diverse inputs and opinions to arrive at optimal and agreed upon solutions.
Technical and product development acumen:
- Experience with large, structured development organizations and their processes.
- Familiarity with modern development methodologies and tools.
- Understanding and knowledge of Si development, including QRC and PLC.
- Strong Customer Obsession.
- Experience working with process design rule definition teams.
What we offer:
- We give you opportunities to transform technology and create a better future, by delivering products that touch the lives of every person on earth.
- As a global leader in innovation and new technology, we foster a collaborative, supportive, and exciting environment where the brightest minds in the world come together to achieve exceptional results.
- We offer a competitive salary and financial benefits such as bonuses, life and disability insurance, opportunities to buy Intel stock at a discounted rate, and Intel stock awards (eligibility at the discretion of Intel Corporation).
- We provide benefits that promote a healthy, enjoyable life: excellent medical plans, wellness programs, and amenities, time off, recreational activities, discounts on various products and services, and much more creative perks that make Intel a Great Place to Work!
We're constantly working on making a more connected and intelligent future, and we need your help. Change tomorrow. Start today.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates. Experience would be obtained through a combination of prior education level classes, and current level school classes, projects, research, and relevant previous job and/or internship experience.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, and/or prolonged course of study in electronic design and development.
- Candidate must have 6+ years of work experience in the semiconductor domain.
- Candidate must have 6+ years of experience working with electronic chip design documentation like PDK and Design Rule docs.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth
US, Oregon, Hillsboro
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.