Date: Jun 10, 2021
Location:Wichita, KS, US
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Adhere to General Work Requirements
- Work as part of the Team to provide support to ensure reliability and efficiency with processes
- Interface with Bombardier personnel to ensure consistent, practical and effective solutions
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations
- Prepare recurring and nonrecurring monthly journal entries
- Assist with customer receipts and vendor payments
- Support monthly sales tax fillings
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial schedules
- Prepare monthly governance reporting and variance analysis for business leaders
As our ideal candidate,
- You are currently working towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
- You must have basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite
- You have the interpersonal skills necessary to promote positive and professional relations with coworkers
- You must be available to work 24-30 hours/week (Monday – Friday between 8am – 5pm)
- You have experience with CAS accounting software – preferred
- You have experience with SAP - preferred
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Bombardier is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and is committed to creating a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other personal characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Financial Analysis
Primary Location: US-KS-Wichita
Zip Code: US 67209
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 10.06.2021, 3:22:06 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Nearest Major Market: Wichita
Job Segment: Financial, Intern, Genetics, Temporary, ERP, Finance, Entry Level, Science, Contract, Technology