NBC News and MSNBC
This is a staff with end date position for 6 months.
- Order and coordinate all graphic elements for air
- Oversee the airing of all graphic elements in control room during live program
- Work closely with producers to research, select and locate required footage for broadcast
- Print scripts for anchors and build scrolling crawl daily and maintain with continual updates and breaking news
- Assist in compiling research for anchors, maintaining on-air updates during live program
- Gather information on breaking stories for anchors to relay on air
- At least one year of news production experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through
www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, under
tight deadline pressure, including breaking news.
- Excellent knowledge of politics, history and current events.
- Must have the ability to work under deadline pressure.
- Knowledge of Avid/Interplay and iNews preferred.
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.