Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Analog Devices is seeking an experienced Analog Integrated Circuit Design Engineer to work on the development of precision analog systems and circuits for emerging leading-edge applications in the consumer market. This Senior IC Design Engineer role will come with the following responsibilities.
- Working within an analog/ mixed-signal design team based in Ireland (Limerick & Cork). Opportunities in Valencia, Spain and Newbury, England also exist.
- Working as a Sub-System lead towards the IC requirements definition, with some customer engagement.
- Sub-system solution architecture and implementation definition.
- Mentoring junior integrated circuit design engineers
- Sub-system management and technical leadership
- Using recommended design and verification techniques, tools & flows to produce efficient designs which meet all specified functional, power and timing objectives.
- Successful integration of blocks into larger mixed-signal systems.
- Electronic Engineering degree with 5+ years’ experience as an analog circuit design engineer.
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of analog and mixed signal electronics, tools and flows.
- Experience in analog functions such as Power Management, Bandgaps, LDOs, DACs, ADCs, Amplifiers, Analogue Front Ends, Tx Drivers, etc, is an advantage.
- Strong inter-personal, teamwork and communication skills are required.
- The successful candidate will be expected to take a sub-system leadership role, or a circuit design role, and to contribute to the development of new products from architecture selection to implementation and debug.
- Travel to support product definition should be expected.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time