Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
Cloud Engineering @ Analog DevicesHave you ever wanted to build truly innovative solutions that could have a real impact on human lives? Are you excited by the cloud, and the potential to build truly game changing solutions that leverage cloud connected sensors and machine learning? Are you unfazed by having to wear multiple hats, and do what it takes to accomplish team goals? Welcome to the Digital Healthcare @ ADI.
Digital Healthcare is a trailblazing new business unit within Analog Devices – a place where ADIs sensing technologies meet cloud expertise to deliver groundbreaking products with the potential to disrupt the industry and have a significant impact on human lives.
We are growing our cloud presence, and we need you to help us build innovative internet scale solutions, using some of the most exciting technologies that are available today.
You will be responsible for
- Designing innovative modules that solve critical business problems efficiently and elegantly
- Developing, unit testing and delivering high quality cloud native solutions.
- Automating almost everything you touch – if it can be scripted, it probably should be.
- Owning your solutions. You are empowered to make independent decisions and will own the consequences – good and bad.
- Contributing to the overall architecture – we’re all on a journey together, and you will be empowered to bring new technologies and ideas to the table
- Being agile in the way you think and work – be quick to adopt something if it makes sense, or discard it if it doesn’t
- Working collaboratively with other teams, across geographies, to effectively deliver best in class solutions.
Ideally, you will:
- Be a developer at heart. Writing code is what you enjoy doing, and algorithmic and structured thinking comes naturally to you.
- Be meticulous with your software development approach, delivering clean, well designed and well tested code.
- Know how to build and consume web-based APIs – REST and/or gRPC and have a good understanding of related security and performance implications.
- Understand and appreciate the value of automated testing and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Use CI/CD best practices for testing and deploying changes to production.
- Have a good understanding of Docker and container orchestration technologies.
- Be comfortable with Kubernetes and the Kubernetes ecosystem.
- Know how to use technologies like Ansible or AWS CloudFormation to bend infrastructure to your will.
- Be a good team player – know when to work independently, and when you need the team.
- A good communicator – you can articulate ideas in written or verbal form clearly and succinctly.
- A fun person to be around with a sense of humor.
- MS in Computer Science, EE or related fields, or BS and 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Object oriented development experience, Knowledge of design patterns and familiarity with databases – SQL and NoSQL.
- Familiar with source control management systems (git), Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD).
- Good understanding of dev ops practices, and infrastructure as code. Knowledge of Ansible or AWS CloudFormation is a plus.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law:
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No