Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
- Standards management e.g. capacity, OEE and cost
- Performs root cause analysis of performance deficiencies
- Performs Mathematical modeling/simulation on productivity/process improvement and optimal usage of resources
- Conducts work measurement studies
- Performs Project management to monitor performance via system automation, to improve operational efficiency, UPH and cost performance
- Accountable for production floor layout planning and equipment delivery and qualifications by working with engineering teams
- Accountable to perform time study and update the processing time in capacity modeling system and be able to perform simulation
- Manage head count planning, man machine ratio
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Strong planning and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Fresh graduate is encourage to apply
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No