Business unit: Power Products Group (POWER-BU)
Job Grade: E09
Hiring Manager: Chen Zheng
Position: Applications Engineer (Power)Location: Hangzhou
- Builds up and promote the system level reference design or demo system for new applications.
- Cooperate with global sales/FAE teams, global product teams, and solution teams to provide technical support of ADI solutions for customers.
- Bachelor or MSEE in Microelectronics or EE related majors.
- PCB schematic and layout experience.
- Understand basic circuit theory and basic analog circuit design theory.
- Familiar with basic topology like buck, boost, flyback, etc.
- Familiar with laboratory instruments and circuit trouble shooting.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Good communication skill and team working.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: No