Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
The newly formed Digital Platform team requires a System Application Engineering Manager to lead its efforts to deliver a new interactive online customer experience. In this role you will work across product development teams, applications and software groups and directly with customers, to create a roadmap of customer-facing apps, models and high quality content and experiences. This role requires working with external partners and outsource vendors as well as leading the internal System Applications Team. Applicants must thrive in a team setting and be able to work across the organization to be successful. This position is highly customer-focused and includes direct interaction with existing and potential customers across varied markets and applications. Qualified applicants will approach the position from a system applications view, be familiar with industry-standard model and simulation tools and demonstrate strong customer centricity.
Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and have a consistent track record of deliver. Creative engineering balanced with high quality and a customer focus. Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment.
- Lead a cross-geo system applications & modelling team.
- Drive a roadmap for content and tools on the digital platform, creating high level requirements.
- Be the voice of the customer, ensuring we are delivering value and excellent experiences.
- Work with teams across ADI to integrate content.
- Work with external partners in the simulation and software spaces to create seamless end to end customer experiences.
- Lead a 3rd party outsource team.
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
- Passionate about great technologies, especially open source
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate field of study
- 7+ years of experience as an electrical or electronics engineer
- Knowledge of modelling and simulation tools
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Ability to create a strategic direction for the team to deliver the highest value for our customers
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Experience with professional engineering best practices for the full product development life cycle
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position – except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) – may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time