Location: Saudi, UAE, Egypt
Job DescriptionTo build customer loyalty and retention through delivering innovative, customer focused and value added service solutions across both business models.
- To attend customer’s site to perform preventative maintenance and installation on all compressed air generating equipment.
- Competency in start-up, commissioning, refurbishment and the repair of Plant air centrifugal units.
- Expertise on MSG Gas compressors will be an added advantage.
- To attend customers site to perform breakdown repairs on all compressed air generating equipment.
- Maintain verbal and written communications with customers and others as seen necessary in a professional Manner
- Take care in reducing costs when possible, regarding travel and overnight accommodation
- Liaise with the technical or office based personnel to achieve a clear understanding of specific job requirements as necessary
- Liaise with the coordinators to ensure that all services under contract are performed to meet the detail of the Contract
- Liaise with customers to ensure that any work is done with their approval
- Request parts on a timely basis to enable a proper work flow
- Inform co-ordination of any completed work in a timely manner to enable the allocation of the next job avoiding any lost time
- Complete the Engineers’ Worksheets ensuring a signature has been obtained prior to leaving site
- Return all worksheets and weekly timesheets to the office for processing within 5 days
- Be aware of the strategies and progress reported via the End of Month report i.e. The ‘Major Jobs List’,
- Utilization and Revenue Status reports
- Be aware of the commercial terms of a job to understand what has been agreed
- Advise of any potential new business opportunities in Service or Sales through the appropriate channel
- Work according to the guidelines in alignment with Ingersoll Rand Health & Safety policies
- Report any potential or actual incidents of a dangerous nature
- Ensure all general and site safety issues are adhered to
- Input data into the database as deemed necessary and relate any specific training needs
- Perform such duties either functional or administrative as delegated by management that are deemed fair and reasonable.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the servicing, maintenance, installation and commissioning of centrifugal air compressors – Experience in Ingersoll Rand Centac, Turbo Air and MSG product lines would be a distinct advantage.
- Fluency in written and oral English is essential, additional languages would be advantageous.
- Candidates must hold a valid driving license.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications.
- The candidate must be willing and able to travel extensively throughout the Middle East and wider region as and when required.
Please share your resume at MEIA_Careers@irco.com
Zepheny - Zepheny.firstname.lastname@example.org