Interested in business development, project management, policy strategies, climate change, communication and event management?
As an intern at Tomorrow, you will be an important player in the preparation of the Tomorrow Summit, which runs in the last weekend of August 2022: a summit for 400 business leaders. With the goal of creating change within business towards a sustainable future.
As an intern at Summit, you will be part of our Summit team, which will develop the program, recruit participants and people for the stage. In collaboration with the project manager for SUMMIT, you must help ensure location, program content, catering, tickets, bracelets, music and much more!
Welcome to the future you want to be a part of.
Tomorrow has the goal to inspire citizens and businesses to take concrete, sustainable action. We believe that together we can shape the future in a positive direction if we each contribute with sustainable everyday choices. Tomorrow reaches out, create collaborations and shape new relationships with business, the global sustainable forces and the citizens. We do this with the business conference Tomorrow Summit, Tomorrow Festival and the action-tank Imagine Tomorrow.
Your internship will focus on assignments related to Tomorrow Summit. Read more here https://summit.tomorrow.today/
Tomorrow and internship
As an intern at Tomorrow, you will get responsibilities and it's important that you grow and learn. It is important to us that you have influence on your internship, so that the assignments correspond to your wishes and your studies. Therefore, you have an ongoing meeting with your closets leader about the internship.
Your tasks will consist of
- Assist with project management and project administration up to the settlement of Tomorrow Summit
- Assist with program development for Tomorrow Summit, speakers, features, etc.
- Prepare material for speakers, e.g. invitations and information packages
- Prepare material for the content of Tomorrow Summit, e.g. presentations and material for the guests
- Booking of transport and hotel as well as similar administrative tasks.
- Become part of the project and program team's preparatory work with the festival. Including taking responsibility for smaller projects according to desire and ability.
- You will be trained in project management
- You get to train your event management skills to a great extent as it requires a lot of preparation for such an event.
- You will gain experience with concept development.
- You will gain insight into how to create a targeted and relevant program for business and top executives.
- Training in professional handling of invitations, external communication etc.
- You will be trained in communication and dissemination, both for internal and external use.
- Experience of being part of a new organization that is passionate about change.
- You will work closely together with passionate colleagues who are passionate about sustainability and who only want the best for you.
Who are you?
- You are a student in a higher education in Denmark.
- You write and speak English for professional use. If you understand some Danish its great, but not a must. Danish is difficult!
- Communication at and around Summit is primarily in English.
- You may already have event and project management experience
- You are ready for both a high work pace, but you can also activate yourself started in quiet times.
- You dare to grab your mobile and call strangers!
- You have tried to send, work in and commit to emails, and know Word and Excel well.
- An advantage may be if you have some graphic experience, but it is not a must.
- You are structured and think it is fun to dribble with a lot of tasks and make it fit into a program.
- You have an interest and insight into the opportunities and challenges of sustainable change.
Duration and practicality
The internship is intended to last 4-6 months, depending on your course of study. Start Jan / Feb / March 2022. Its a possible to divide the internship, so you have time set aside before and during the Tomorrow Festival and Summit in August, week 34 2022.
The internship is 37 hours, but the study always comes first. The internship is unpaid. Tomorrow is happy to make a computer available, but it is also possible to use your own. A work telephone will not be made available unless otherwise agreed.
Who are we?
Tomorrow is a small organization filled with nerds from all disciplines and corners of life. We laugh out loud and have differently colored green hearts and minds. There are always snacks in the office and we like to have a Friday beer together. Workplace is Nørregade 7b, Copenhagen K.
Application and deadline
Application deadline 22 Nov. But hurry to send, because we are bringing in applications continuously. Upload / send your application (CV + short text).
If you have any questions, you are always welcome to call Carina Hammer, Tomorrow on 5120 5655 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org