Job opportunity — Oslo
Graduate management consultants within strategy and transformationAre you a brilliant, new graduate, and would you like to be a part of a highly competent and ambitious team? If you have a desire to develop winning strategies, can come up with innovative solutions or are driven by change processes, then you may be the one we are looking for to join our Oslo office.
We are a fast-growing management consulting firm with 900+ consultants across six countries. Historically, our growth rate has been more than 20% per year – significantly above market growth rate. Implement is rooted in Scandinavia, and we want to be the Nordic alternative to American consulting firms.
In Norway, we are on an immense growth journey headed by Senior Partners Dag Fredrik Bjørnland and Ole Kahrs. We invite you to become a part of our quest to reinvent Tier 1 strategy consulting in a setting that offers an extreme level of flexibility and emphasis on co-creation compared to traditional consulting firms.
What will you be working with?We are hiring for several roles and are therefore looking for various competencies within different expertise areas, such as:
- Helping to design and drive strategy processes at corporate, business unit and functional levels and focusing on strategic problem-solving processes
- Analysing complex challenges and conducting quantitative and qualitative analyses using the Implement toolbox to generate insights and test solutions
- Designing, envisioning and testing innovative strategic solutions and communicating results and recommendations convincingly in a highly structured manner
- Being part of leading and facilitating change processes, interactions and workshops to engage and co-create with key stakeholders in Norwegian, Nordic and global organisations
- Applying new approaches to solving the most worthwhile problems today
Our projects span a wide range of industries and markets and include e.g. private equity, technology, media and telecom, FMCG and retail as well as transport and logistics.
We are looking for people who:
- Are about to graduate or have a master’s degree in business, economics and/or engineering with excellent academic results
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Can maintain a holistic view and at the same time like to get nerdy on a specific topic
- Have great communication skills and are fluent in written and spoken English and Norwegian
- Appreciate a flat organisation where results are more important than hierarchy
- Want to redefine the management consulting industry and shape the future of Implement in Norway
What do we offer?You will get the opportunity to be involved in client projects and to work closely with experienced consultants, who will contribute to taking your strategic and process-related understanding to the next level. In addition, we have an internal training programme for all our consultants, which will help you prioritise and value your professional as well as personal development.
We strive to be the best place for the best people. At Implement Consulting Group, we choose our own personal leader and work with a high level of autonomy and responsibility. We offer a truly unique culture, a network of helpful colleagues and a company trying to change the business of consultancy to create Change with Impact. We are a bunch of curious nerds, working in a vast range of industries, sectors and disciplines, united by a huge belief in the power of collaboration, a love of solving problems and a dedication to creating impact for our customers.