Travel Required:Relocation Provided:
Job Posting End Date: October 14, 2022
Shift:Job Description Summary:
Position Overview:We a beverage company that believes in the power of technology and we are continuously transforming our business to meet consumer needs. Our digital future is focused on zero touch processes run by robotics and service providers. Our innovative systems enable large scale productivity and efficiency. Our IT delivery and support system are continuously evolving to match the entrepreneurial pace to meet consumer needs. We're looking for individuals who understand the fundamentals and principles of technology and want to solve business problems on a global scale.
For our The Coca-Cola Global Delivery Center in Sofia, we are searching for SAP Developer. In this role you will be part of a team of SAP experts that will support the transformation, delivery and smooth operations of various SAP solutions in the application portfolio. The developer will operate with high degree of dedication to specific functional streams, applying Dev/Ops like approach for the provided SAP services. The candidates should have at least 1-2 years SAP development experience, preferably in implementations with a global component.
What You’ll Do for Us:
- Works closely with Architects, Consultants, business analysts and other IT departments to design, develop, implement, enhance, and maintain applications and solutions of various complexity.
- Adheres to company and SAP development standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Coordinates technical aspects of operations such as analyzing and solving problems in the productive systems, making enhancements to existing functionality, and fixing bugs in the applications.
- Develops prototypes and presents to stakeholders as solution options as well as for purposes of introducing new technologies and development techniques in the environment.
- Develops test plans and where necessary executes testing (unit and integration) and documents results.
- Creates the required development and support documentation.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Мinimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- ABAP development experience
- SAP UI5/Fiori development/administration experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaborative problem-solving skills, ability to listen to and understand needs across diverse stakeholders at various levels of the organization
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with the different interfacing techniques and SAP platform Integration services.
- Knowledge of SAP Development best practices and SAP specific application and software development/lifecycle management tools (Solution Manager, Revtrac, NWDI, etc.)
- Knowledge/Experience with ABAP in Eclipse, SAP ABAP OO, applications running on SAP HANA Platform using CDS Views, Code Pushdown and AMDP.
- Knowledge/Experience developing Data Services
- Subject matter expertise in the SAP Finance and Controlling solutions or SAP Supply Chain& Logistics solutions
- Work with remote and local team members
What We Can Do for You:
- Innovation & Technology: The ability to work with an award-winning team that is on the cutting edge of innovation.
- Exposure to World Class Leaders: Availability to global technology leaders that will expand your network and exposure you to emerging technologies and techniques.
- Agile Work Environment: We embrace agile with management that believes in removing barriers, so you are empowered to experiment, iterate and innovate.
Skills: SAP ABAP, SAP Fiori, SAP HANA, SAPUI5