Do you share our passion for development of resilient systems that handles massive amounts of data in real time? Systems that never, ever can go down? Are you now thinking “I would solve this in Erlang’’? Would you like to work as backend developer with complex core components?
Then you are looking at the right job ad!
My name is Jonas Wulff and I’m heading our core-backend development team in our product unit. The unit is responsible for building our Telia ACE contact center offering. Right now, we are looking for a senior Erlang developer to join our core development scrum team here at Telia.
Is this your next opportunity?
- As a core developer, you will work with the development of Telia ACE, the Nordic region's market-leading platform for customer service and digital customer meetings
- You will be part of the development of cutting-edge solutions that support our B2B customers and their end users in everything from insurance matters, purchasing a new car to digital doctor visits
- You are involved in influencing the development of completely new digital services, both locally and internationally. It is a senior role in a growing area of our business
- We work agile divided into scrum teams, you will together with your colleagues in the team and you would get both the mandate and the tools to be able to make a difference
What are you really going to code?Mainly it’s development of our core servers that are written in Erlang and thus it’s key to be passionate about Erlang. You will work with colleges that have focused on Erlang for the last 25 years and has a wealth of knowledge in the language and the functional paradigm. This is also a great opportunity to grow into an architect role if that is your long-term goal.
Is this you?
Your personal competencies:
- Loves to code
- DevOps mindset
- Team player
- Relevant university education and work experience
- You are used to working with versatile and complex development tasks in an agile world
- System development and architect designing (Backend/System Development/Fullstack)
- Experience of long-term product development cycles and management
Expected to have strong skills in:
- System development
Nice to have knowledge:
- Docker / Kubernetes
- CI / CD
- Some database knowledge is also nice to have
- Test automation frameworks
It’s more than just a job!Regardless of the position you are looking for, we will give you the tools and support you need to grow both as a professional and as a person, with us. We can offer you your next big opportunity in a creative, motivating, and welcoming company where everyone can be themselves, with equal access to opportunities. We respect and value the diversity of people. In addition to an attractive and inclusive work environment, we also enable flexibility and offer a wide variety of employee benefits.
Interested?If you fancy joining my team, don’t hesitate to apply! If you want to know more about the job you are welcome to call or contact hiring manager Jonas Wulff on +46702319279 and email@example.com or via LinkedIn.
We look forward to receiving your application and to make sure that your personal data is kept safely, we kindly ask you to apply through our recruitment system. We are not able to handle resumes via e-mail or equivalent. Selection will take place on an ongoing basis and this position might be filled before the application deadline on 30th of June.