Job opportunity — Hellerup
Newly graduated management consultants in supply chain management or ERP systemsWe are looking for talented people who want to take part in complex transformational projects. At Implement Consulting Group, we wish to make a difference in the consulting industry.
We are experiencing a highly increased focus on transforming processes and digitalizing supply chain processes from a process and SAP focus. Therefore, we are looking for competent colleagues with extensive knowledge of transforming end-to-end processes or ERP systems.
We are hiring Management Consultants in multiple areas of core business functions with a broad educational background. Therefore, we are looking for various competencies in different areas of expertise such as supply chain, planning, procurement, finance, ERP and planning systems. We support global clients in improving and transforming their supply chain and operations – from optimising a small warehouse or production system to taking a strategic focus on the end-to-end supply chain or building a strategic road map for SAP S/4HANA. We work at three levels – strategic, tactical and operational supply chain planning.
We focus on enabling the most optimal supply chain from a process and digital perspective. We help clients transform and implement best-in-class supply chain planning processes, or we merge the IT-enabling elements of core business functions and operations into a business context. We cover business functions and IT aspects end to end. We help companies perform and grow on a daily basis, which requires business insights and a deep functional expertise that delivers digital solutions with true impact.
There is a strong demand for consultancy competencies mixed with our unique way of working, and we are, therefore, looking for competent colleagues who are ready to learn how to become one of the best in helping our clients complete their digital or operational journey.
What will you be working with?You will be working on wide-ranging projects. Depending on your personal journey and development goals, tasks could include:
- Turning business requirements into business process implementation projects
- Taking part in implementing defined concepts in forecasting and demand or supply planning, sales and operations planning, inventory optimisation, lean warehousing, segmentation etc.
- Training stakeholders and facilitating workshops as part of improvement projects
- Helping financial services clients succeed with their most important challenges, such as business transformation, digital transformation or risk and compliance
- Advising clients in specific solution areas to help them on their digital journey towards SAP S/4HANA or SAP IBP
- Assisting clients in the execution of SAP software planning, scoping or implementation projects
- Establishing and driving improvement projects in net working capital optimisation, stock reduction, service level improvements etc.
Our projects are wide-ranging and typically include optimisation of management tools and processes, performance management solutions and the establishment of organisational excellence. Part of our mission is to continuously improve our leadership behaviour and to be the most attractive place to work. We offer positions at our offices in both Aarhus and Hellerup.
We are looking for people who:
- Hold a relevant master’s degree with excellent results
- Are eager to create results and thrive in a collaborative approach to the execution of change
- Embrace diversity
- Are motivated by finding solutions to complex problems and show strong analytical skills
- As a plus, have previous experience with SAP, but it is not a requirement
- Appreciate a flat organisation where results are more important than hierarchy
- Want to be part of an amazing tribe with unique co-operation and the opportunity to grow personally as well as professionally
- Are capable of structuring and facilitating presentations in English and another European language
- We also offer part-time positions for students!
What do we offer?You will become part of a fast-growing and entrepreneurial Scandinavian-based consultancy, where you will quickly be involved in client projects and work closely with experienced consultants, who will help you take your strategic understanding and analytical skills to the next level.
When joining Implement, you will become part of a fast-growing environment with a huge opportunity to grow professionally as well as personally. You will work together with talented and ambitious colleagues, who support each other and collaborate. We have internal training opportunities for all our employees, and we continuously update and deepen your knowledge through keynotes and workshops.
We offer a unique culture, helpful colleagues and a company striving to redefine the management consulting industry from the inside – we seek fast change with great impact, and we love what we do. We work with a high degree of autonomy with responsibility, and we support each other in our efforts to constantly become better at helping our clients create exceptional results.