We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task: supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?
The positionBy joining our team in Projects, Drilling & Procurement you will have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a significant supply chain organization where you will have operational responsibility in a local team, direct contact with our operations and contributing to safe and secure supply chain operations.
- Hold a highly diverse supply chain position within material management, inventory management and procurement - Delivering daily to secure the supply chain flow and up-time in our operations by collaboration with both the on- and offshore teams.
- Optimize inventory to the correct level and cost through performing MRP planning and analysis.
- Work with the operation group securing maintenance plans.
- Contribute to value adding procurement and advising operations within this area.
- Collaborate with colleagues to secure the delivery of material and services in any critical need situation.
YouSome qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for:
- A degree in supply chain is a preference, but experience or other education may compensate for this.
- Operational or service-related work.
- Digital skills and experience (SAP/O365).
- A pro-active and service minded attitude.
- Someone who enjoys collaborating as a team player but are also able to work independently with e.g analysis.
General informationPlease attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.