BOMBARDIERAt Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Work in collaboration and assist the Project Engineering & Integration team and various engineering functions.
- Support the interpretation and evaluation of technical requests and work packages, dispatch and track progress against schedule and budget constraints.
- Support meetings and discussions between engineering and PMO stakeholders.
- Support the timely collection of data and reporting towards project governance involving effectively communicating project status to management, highlighting risks/issues as required.
- Support submission of deliverables as required by the project and ensure budget is respected.
- Support supplier management.
- Implement new tools and document processes in line with the team continuous improvement initiatives.
As our ideal candidate,
- You are currently completing a bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preference given to those studying Aerospace or Mechanical engineering);
- You have completed at least 2 years of study, with a particular interest for Aerospace is preferred.
- You have interest in the Project Management aspect of Engineering.
- You are fluent in English (oral and written) with demonstrated communication and leadership skills.
- You are proficient with the Microsoft Office suite. Previous experience in Microsoft Projects is considered a strong asset.
- You have good analytical and synthesis skills.
- You are resourceful, proactive, dynamic, and curious.
- You are eligible to view and handle ITAR material.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Zip Code US0000