Job descriptionWe are looking for a Network Field Coordinator to join an existing team of Engineers, Planners and Coordinators working on outside plant projects. The selected candidate will be responsible for liaising with third parties and contractors to coordinate works required on Melita’s infrastructure.
- Liaison with the Network Planning team on outside plant projects
- Coordination and distribution of works to contractors.
- Quality control of works performed.
- Liaison with customers, third parties, public entities.
- Update of GIS as-built information following completion of works
- Have an ‘O’ Level standard of education as a minimum.
- Possession of technical qualifications will be considered an asset
- Possess excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Have a smart and pleasant disposition towards customers
- Demonstrate verbal and written competence in both English and Maltese
- Be conversant with Microsoft Office applications
- Be self-motivated to reach set targets with minimum supervision
- Possess a valid driving licence
- Experience in similar positions or on outdoor and indoor network infrastructure would be considered an asset
Encouraging diversityWe aim to recruit the best person for the job, from all backgrounds. We encourage applications from women, people with disabilities and other diverse backgrounds, as we want a diverse workforce with different perspectives, views, and experiences. We're happy to discuss flexible working, however there is no obligation to raise this at the application stage.
Melita has held the Equality Mark from the National Commission for the Promotion of Equality since 2010.
If you have any questions related to the position Network Field Coordinator get in touch here.
More info about Technology
Our technology team designs, builds and maintains Melita's networks and platforms to deliver state of the art ICT services to our customers. This includes traditional and innovative wired and wireless networks coupled with an extensive range of core engineering platforms. In turn this infrastructure is integrated and supported via a range of custom and off the shelf information technology solutions that provide all necessary aspects of business and customer support.