Your areas of responsibilities:
As a Student Worker at Omada, you will support the Marketing department and be responsible for creating graphic content for our website, social media, videos, events and print. You will be responsible for creating content that aligns with Omada’s visual identity, working mainly in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
In busy periods, you will also support with various ad-hoc tasks, like assisting on setting up emails, lead list formatting, event preparations etc.
- You are currently studying a degree within communication, marketing, or graphic design.
- You have at least one year left of your studies.
- You can communicate and write clearly in English.
- You have experience with Adobe programs (Photoshop and InDesign).
- You have a strong graphic eye
- You can work independently, creatively and structured
- You are a team player and are comfortable with working in an international environment.
- Bonus if you have experience with creating and editing videos
You will be working approximately 15-20 hours per week and the work time can be planned around your studies.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Omada is a fast-growing global cybersecurity software company with locations across the world and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. We are a Gartner Magic Quadrant leader in Identity Governance and Administration with one of the most advanced SaaS platforms in the industry. Our vision is to “secure the world’s identities.” Omada’s growth is backed by some of the best private equity funds in the world who are investing in technology and looking to expand Omada’s overall R&D organization.
If this sounds interesting to you, please do not hesitate to contact us and start the next stage of your journey with Omada.