Management Events brings together the visionary leaders of the world. We operate in 15 countries globally and are now growing our B2B operations in Europe and Asia through new event concepts, subsidiaries and hires.
We are looking for anOffice Assistant who will become the Chief Fun Officer and a go-to person in case of any administrative questions for our German teams. Located in our Berlin office, you will be managing both Berlin and Munich office duties.
If you are able to stop the chaos around you and bring harmony and organization into any environment, keep reading!
Your main tasks are:
- Management Events culture ambassador: giving the best service to our visitors at the office demonstrating one of our key values "Passion for Customers"
- taking care of the switchboard and general emails on time and with great service quality
- The heart and brains of the office: you will provide internal customer service and assist our personnel in office related and administrative tasks
- Practical arrangements around the office such as meeting arrangements and ensuring nice and efficient office environment.
- Financial tasks as buying, executing account payables and credit card receipts processes.
- Travel management and bookings
- Organizing trainings and activities for personnel
Succeeding in this position means that you
- are a team player with great social and co-operation skills - your colleagues are your best friends!
- very energetic with a can-do-attitude, you enjoy solving problems and being helpful!
- are excellent at multitasking and have the ability to work in a hectic environment with a smile on your face!
- have business or other relevant education and previous work experience in office assistance, reception and travel arrangements.
- Fluent German (written & verbal) and English language skills
- have excellent IT skills (Microsoft Office)
What will we offer for You?
- Continuous learning and a chance to grow professionally in the international and professional working environment.
- Real responsibility from day one
- Monthly base salary and benefits
- You may find a club of people like you: ambitious, positive, work and fun-loving. Check this video about our daily life: Our International Family wants you.
Learn more about your future colleagues and our company life through our Instagram!
To become part of our success, send your CV and salary request via the link below.
For additional information, please contact Jenni Tommila (+358 40 5915207) (Manager, Employee Experience & Talent Acquisition, People & Culture) for your questions.