San Antonio, Texas United States
In House Marketing Agent11 Jan 2019
Wyndham Destinations strives to attract career-minded, diverse professionals that share our propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high-energy environment.
- This position may greet and make tour reservations for guests and provide customer service as needed. Answer calls and guests questions in a professional manner.
- May support field lead generators to produce maximum and efficient results and facilitate communication between corporate office and third party vendors.
- Verifies completeness and accuracy of information. Sets up and maintains files and records. Uses standard office equipment for recording, storing, retrieving and compiling information. Compiles regular and special reports using established formats and procedures.
- Seek guests for a preview of Vacation Ownership making the presentation interesting and appealing in order to book as many qualified customers as possible.
- Follow qualification guidelines as established by Department and Company Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain a courteous and informative demeanor when dealing with questions posed by potential clients.
- Provide concierge service.
- Communicate any problems immediately to manager asking for assistance when required.
- Make sure booth is clean and well stocked with supplies.
- Perform any other duties as required by manager.
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
- Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage within 30 days
- Weekly Base and Uncapped Commissions, plus Monthly Bonuses
- Initial Paid Training, covering our sales process, product knowledge, and the psychology of the sale
- 401K Matching
- Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly Recognition Programs
Job Expectations and Requirements
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Overcome objections and perform within a short, luxury sales cycle
- Positive and upbeat attitude combined with effective communication skills.
- Light physical effort (lift/carry up to 25 lbs.)
- Maintain production standards
- Good organization skills and the ability to maintain accurate data and records.