Do you have an international and digital mindset? Do you want to develop your professional and personal competencies and fast track your Digital Marketing career? The Digital Academy Internship program offers you the opportunity to learn from some of the best and become the best!
What is the Digital Academy?
The Digital Academy Internship is a collaborative internship program spearheaded by some of Denmark's finest tech companies: Lead Supply (Matchbanker), BoligPortal (BostadsPortal & SoWohnt) and North Media Online, all of which are located in the IT hub of Aarhus, Katrinebjerg. The program offers position-specific training within the marketing field, combined with dives into key digital disciplines such as digital strategy & transformation, digital marketing toolbox, new market development, brand and product development, UX & web development, personal productivity and much more…
- You'll be assigned an internship in one of the companies matching your motivation and profile and take part in the Digital Academy along with other interns.
- The internship will launch August 12th (but we're flexible) and ends on December 13th (again we're flexible).
- You’ll be given a mix of theoretical and practical training and make use of it in practices.
- You’ll be assigned a buddy and have individual development/coaching sessions to ensure your development throughout the program and hopefully beyond in life.
- We're looking for native speakers of the following languages: Danish, Swedish, Norwegian or German.
Being a part of the Digital Marketing team in either Lead Supply or BoligPortal, you will get hands-on experience with:
- Key digital marketing disciplines e.g. SEO & linkbuilding, content marketing & copywriting, marketing automation, etc.
- Specific digital marketing tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs, WordPress and much more…
What the internship academy offer
- Training, learning, individual development and hands-on experience.
- Being a part of a professional, fun and innovative environment.
- Getting to know danish culture and working environment - along with the 13 other nationalities we’ve in the building.
- We work hard, but we play just as hard – expect awesome office parties and social gatherings with serious amounts of fun.
- The internship is unpaid (if you come from abroad, we cover some basic expenses) we offer lunch and a study trip which surely will be one of the highlights of the program.
- You have the possibility to apply for an Erasmus+ scholarship through your university if you come from a university.
The Digital Academy Internship Cadet
We’re looking for digital talents who want to develop themselves and our business’. We’re looking for cadets who;
- are looking for an internship in the autumn semester of 2019, lasting for at least 4 months.
- want to be better than their peers and pursue a digital career.
- strive in a fast-paced environment where decisions are made quickly and deadlines are short.
- have a go-getter attitude, and are not scared of trying out new things.
Info & Application
Application deadline: Now! and latest on the 15th of May. We're conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.
Internship start: 12.08.2019, but we're flexible.
Check out the life as a Digital Academy Cadet on our Instagram (the_digital_academy_internship), and find more information on our website digitalacademy.dk.
For further information please reach out to the Digital Academy Team at: Info@digitalacademy.dk.