Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Position is vacant.
CHANEL Scandinavia is now looking for an energetic, organized and productive Media Insight & E-Business Intern, who wants work experience to supplement their studies.
As part of our Scandinavian affiliate, you will be working within the Media, E-business and CRM Team on daily tasks and functions. You should be comfortable working on multiple projects at a time, collaborate with colleagues from various departments and fields of expertise. The position acquires strong organizational, analytical and performance attributions combined with an interest for Media/E-Business/CRM.
Based in Copenhagen, you are expected to work minimum 25 hours a week and occasional weekend work. The duration of the internship is approximately six months.
Your main task will be:
- Maintenance and monthly updates of our CRM database.
- Oversight of mailing/e-mailing to clients.
- Maintenance and weekly updates in media activations calendar.
- Reporting on Print/Outdoor/Paid Social/Paid Search campaigns.
- Monthly reporting of E-Retail platforms and assortment
- Work closely with E-Business, E-Retail and CRM team located in Paris.
- Coordinate the regional CHANEL hotline.
- Maintenance and updating of POS on local website(s).
Key Competencies and skills
- Interest in Media, CRM & E-Business
- Well-organized and data oriented.
- Good Excel and Power Point skills
- Google Analytics skills
English: Main language
Nordic language: Swedish, Danish or Norwegian
Send your CV and Cover Letter in English via the "apply now" button and mark your application with “DK – CRM-intern”.
“If you’re born without wings, don’t do anything to stop them from growing.” Gabrielle Chanel
Inspired by our founder, Gabrielle Chanel, who constantly pushed boundaries in her personal and professional life, there is no one way forward at CHANEL. They offer a unique work environment where you are encouraged to better understand the brand, the business, and your motivations. At CHANEL, the foundation of the success starts with the employees who defend the values of excellence, creativity, style, and modernity that ensured the originality of Coco Chanel in her time and continue to do so today. Within CHANEL, a true "culture of quality" exists where everyone feels involved and shares the values of the Brand that they all are proud to represent. CHANEL is a leading luxury goods brand supporting three key businesses: Fashion; Watches and Fine Jewellery; Fragrance and Beauty. Read more on www.chanel.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!