Requisition Number: 154969
Position Title: Asst Producer I
External Description:We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:The Data Collection & Licensing group (FIFA) is looking for an Assistant Producer with an exceptional eye for detail, strong research skills, good communication, and excellent organizational and time management skills. Expert knowledge and a strong passion for football is mandatory. Italian language skills is a mandatory requirement.
Please note that this is a contract role for 12-months, starting ASAP.
What an Assistant Producer - Football does at EA:
- Edit/check/test/tune the team and player data in WWE and in game on a constant basis
- Responsibility for 2-3 leagues exported to FIFA and other football produces of EA, including the recruitment, communication and project management of the corresponding data editors and data reviewers
- Responsibility for WWE tab areas such as PLAYER/INFO or TEAM/FORMATION incl. design and functionality changes, data reports, user guide responsibility
- Communication with game team producers to understand their requirements and to communicate any changes with our core DB structure back out
- Bug and WWE feedback management
- Asset Management duties
- WWE release testing, communication with DCL Software Engineers
- Live Data services support (TOTW, Match Day, GOTW/MOTW)
- Communication with DC production team in Burnaby office (Canada)
- Communication with DC production team in Guildford office (UK)
- Communication with DC production team in Bucharest office (Romania)
The next great EA Assistant Producer - Football also needs:
- Very strong football knowledge.
- WWE or football data editing experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Constantly innovate how to improve product quality as well as group productivity.
- Excellent decision making capabilities.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new concepts, principles and solutions.
- Demonstrates dependability and commitment to projects/tasks.
- Ability to work hard and flexible.
- Very good English language skills.
- Very good Italian language skills.
What’s in it for you? Glad you asked!
- Autonomous and creative work in an intercultural environment.
- Great team spirit and professionalism in one of the most successful video games companies.
- Competitive compensation.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Training and career development.
- Flexible working hours related to your individual work-life balance.
- Professional preventive health care program.
- Further benefits include employee discounts, free public transportation tickets, games library, beverages and regular team events.
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.
Community / Marketing Title: Assistant Producer - Football (Italian speaking)
Company Profile:Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened:EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Cologne, DE