Patuxent River, MD
Job DescriptionJob Number: R0054132
Serve as a Cybersecurity subject matter expert for government clients in a fast-paced, demanding environment. Develop, review, and critique assessment and authorization (A&A) documentation in compliance with DoD Cybersecurity policy and agency guidance, including DoD, ICD, CNSS, and NIST special publications. Assess program security compliance, support program briefs, and coordinate and compile program security documentation for various programs. Provide A&A and Cybersecurity support, including Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD IT, assessing compliance with security technical implementation guides (STIGs), reviewing automated scans, security test and evaluation (ST&E), vulnerability assessments, and computer security responses, and creating and managing RMF packages using eMASS or Xacta. Interact with clients to perform technical audits. Brief client leadership on technical vulnerabilities in support of the government client and prepare brief slides and summary of findings analyses.
- Experience with Cybersecurity policy
- Experience with Retina, Nessus, SCAP Compliance Checker, STIGs, hardening systems, or applying IA controls
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience with Cybersecurity
- Experience with preparing DIACAP or RMF packages and supporting documentation
- BS degree in CS, Cybersecurity, Information Assurance, or an IT-related field
- DoD 8140 IAM or IAT II Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and will need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change. NMC