- Analyze of not ok HV batteries out of the battery assembly process and execute product audits as part of the quality plan.
- Lead root cause analysis, defining measures for failure avoiding and create analysis reports.
- Use the relevant quality tools/systems to analyze data and deal with non-conformances.
- Support the continuity of deliveries of qualified batteries to the customer vehicle assembly lines.
- Alert production management, machine operators, and supervisors about quality problems, discovered in the analysis of batteries or product audits.
- Support of the new battery launch at customer vehicle assembly plants.
- Participate in teams focused on delivering quality improvements.
- Exchange experience with other battery analysis departments across locations within Daimler AG.
- Create analyzes and report to management on quality issues and root causes of batteries.
- Fulfillment of given targets and ensuring Quality Standards. Compliance with guidelines and other regulations and standards.
- Education: Mechanical/Electrical Engineering studies or vocational training in Quality Management.
- Experience: More than 2 years in quality department in international environment.
- Fluent Polish and English and wherever applicable German.
- Competences: corporate policy; ability to work within and lead team structure including influence without authority, make decisions and solve problems; ability to solve a problem utilizing 8-D process; ability to plan, organize and prioritize work; ability to obtain and process information, analyze quantitative data, create and edit written reports; ability to interpret product drawings (geometric dimensioning and tolerancing) and technical standards; good facilitation skills; self-dependence and flexibility engagement and high degree of proactivity.
Field of activity:Production
DepartmentCEO Mercedes-Benz Manufacturing Poland
Legnica, ul. Rycerska 24