Job DescriptionJob Number: R0058888
Program Control Analyst, Junior
Maintain responsibility for detailed financial and administrative activities, including reporting, estimating, and analysis for moderate-sized programs, organizations or proposals under supervision. Perform cost or schedule variance analysis and provide resulting recommendations. Analyze budget preparation and expenses. Analyze the preparation of a cost-to-complete and estimate preparation. Interpret and implement customer requirements for moderately-complex cost proposals.
- Experience with working in a business or financial management environment
- Experience with Microsoft Excel work, including using formulas and functions in calculations and analyses
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to think analytically and conduct trend analysis
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree in Business or Finance preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change. ESG1