Job Description - Named Account Inside Sales Representative (19WD32621)
Named Account Inside Sales Representative19WD32621Europe, Middle East and Africa-Spain-Catalonia-Barcelona
Job Title: Named Accounts Inside Sales Representative
Location: Barcelona, Spain
Job ID: 19WD32621
Position OverviewA high-energy individual who reports to the Named Account Inside Sales Manager in the WWSS Named Accounts organization. The Inside Sales Hunter Representative will call on specific Autodesk customers in a defined country. This individual will be able to identify and develop new business opportunities from multiple sources including marketing leads, discovery and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Sales – quota driven: Paid on new business
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email, Clear Slide and social media
- Conduct outbound customer calls; responsible for 30+ calls daily
- Understand and articulate Autodesk’s vision for the Future of Making Things
- Identify appropriate buyers and properly qualify business opportunities in existing Autodesk accounts
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific Autodesk solutions
- Pass qualified opportunities to Named Account Executives
- Respond to customer inquiries in a prompt manner
- Handle or delegate accordingly
- Use Salesforce.com to document all customer opportunities and customer activity
- Use Salesforce.com to submit orders via salesforce.com case and monitor to completion
- Manage Opportunity Pipeline using current Sales Methodology program
- Maintain knowledge of Autodesk products, competition and industry trends along with promotions and other items related to doing business with Autodesk and/or its Partners
- Build and maintain relationships with Named Account Executives and relevant channel partners
- Responsible for quarterly forecasts to Named Account Sales Management
- Fluency in English and an additional Nordic language skill would be ideal
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Highly organized
- Successful experience at new account development
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven prospecting and sales cycle management skills
- Bachelor’s degree and/or professional selling experience
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM Software preferred
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.