Job Description - Client Services Representative (19WD33684)
Client Services Representative19WD33684Asia Pacific-Japan-Tokyo-To-Tokyo
Client Services Representative
Location: Tokyo- Japan
Job ID: 19WD33684
Position OverviewAutodesk is looking for an experienced Client Services professional to join our Client Services team. The Client Service Representative will provide operational and customer support to both external and internal stakeholders via phone, chat and email.
- Responsible for driving and execution of initiatives related to partner enablement and partner effectiveness; this includes delivery of partner onboarding and on-going training, participation in internal and external forums and partner service reviews
- Participates in global initiatives for enhancing overall partner experiences including educating partners on resources available including self-service tools
- Enables partners to maximize their capacity and capabilities by driving operational excellence through world-class support and ownership in all aspects of Autodesk’s products and services (activities) related orders and inquiries
- Ensures that all Business Cases are addressed in accordance to defined global principles and guidelines within the agreed global Service Level Agreements
- Respond customer/partner inquiries in a timely manner through emails, chat and phone within the agreed SLAs. (cases pertaining to orders, order status and shipping information, products, licensing and asset management, prices, product availability. Research and analyze historical data to provide solutions.)
- Ensures high level of partner & customer satisfaction by responding to escalations in a timely manner and providing appropriate resolutions and identifying trends & addressing root causes that will increase internal and external efficiency
- Establishes scalable partnerships to deliver solutions to global partners. Collaborates with cross-functional teams to deliver efficient service solutions to global partners and customer and participate in projects
- Collect timely and accurate feedback from internal/external stakeholders on program, process and system change impacting Japan partners and customers, and raise them to appropriate project team so they are addressed and resolutions are provided in a timely manner
- Being POC (point of contact) of PWS (Partner Web Services) to closely work with partners for any program changes/enhancement/launch activities through regular engagements
- Maintains good working relationships and communications with multiple internal stakeholders and external partners to facilitate all transactional and operational activities. Including obtaining approvals and generating ad-hoc reports
- Executes all month-end and quarter-end activities flawlessly, collaborating with teams in APAC & Global
- Demonstrates and appreciates the diverse culture and supports the creation of greater synergies and innovations within the organization
- Champions Autodesk’s initiatives though individual’s activities and behaviors and promotes and inspires others to Autodesk’s directions and goals
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to effectively work in a cross geo/function setup and virtual environment
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a global and multi-cultural environment
- Language proficiency: English (business) and Japanese (native level)
- Work experience in partner support operations, customer service, project/program management or order management working experiences
- Working experience in SAP, Siebel and Salesforce.com preferred
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
Customer & Product Support
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.