Job Description - Sales Development Representative Middle East (19WD33905)
Sales Development Representative Middle East19WD33905Europe, Middle East and Africa-Jordan-All Regions-All Cities
Business Development Representative Middle East
Location: Amman - Jordan
Job ID: 19WD33905
Position OverviewThe Sales Development Rep – Qualifies and/or sells direct to customers from inbound calls and/or inbound MQL’s. Interact with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. Primarily responsible for quickly developing and transacting orders which require minimum sales activities. In cases where there is further discovery and more in-depth sales activities needed, they will qualify and then transfer opportunities appropriately.
Applicants should be highly motivated to pursue a career in Sales. This role offers you to experience how to directly sell to B2B clients. It provides you with an opportunity to grow into other Sales roles at a later stage.
- Manage and transact business directly to customers from inbound calls and outbound calls with help of MQLs
- Identify customer type and/or need early in discussion to route properly, i.e. Direct, Territory, Named Accounts, Midmarket, etc.
- Create, build, close and transact a qualified pipeline of customers
- Fully qualify and map key stakeholders, business processes and technical requirements on all deals
- Transition qualified opportunities for upselling to the appropriate sales representative or partner when necessary
- Drive additional revenue opportunities by applying incremental programs/promos or projects initiated by sales management
- Create and manage a database of leads in salesforce.com, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining to close or transferring to appropriate team
- Manage time effectively by multitasking among outbound calls, inbound calls, trainings, administration and career development
- Navigate Autodesk resources to accommodate needs of customers
- Passion to work in sales
- Native English and either Arabic or Turkish fluent language skills
- 0-1 years relevant experience
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive at all times
- Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high energy, and results oriented
- Highly proficient computer skills including internet, SFDC, email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Highly skilled at multi-tasking with the ability to quickly adapt and learn
- Ability to think outside the box as needed with an instinct for innovation
- Ability to build collaborative relationships within sales as well as sales support to facilitate better customer experience
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.