Job Description - Full Stack Engineer – API Platform (19WD34089)
Full Stack Engineer – API Platform19WD34089Asia Pacific-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Full Stack Engineer - API Platform
Job ID: 19WD34089
Position OverviewAutodesk is seeking a motivated Full Stack Engineer joining a talented and seasoned engineering team. You will have the opportunity to work with many new and exciting technologies and frameworks used in our licensing and entitlements API platform team. You'll be responsible for designing and developing high performance mission critical APIs serving millions of requests per day using the latest technologies.
- Work in an agile development environment collaborating with the team to deliver quality software iteratively
- Write high quality code and tests following test-driven design principles
- Write automation tests for our cloud-based API platform
- Assist in the operation of the service, e.g. monitoring, alerting, metrics, logging and troubleshooting
- Participate in code reviews to ensure new code conforms to highest standards
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 2+ years of strong software engineering and test automation experience
- Broad experience writing test automation in a variety of backend technologies: REST APIs, caching, databases, messaging, stream processing, deployment pipelines, systems monitoring
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
- Enjoys working collaboratively in a small team with high trust
- Can-do attitude, humility and open mindedness
About AutodeskWith Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It's disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital scientists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we're building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.