- Strategic Product Project lead with full responsibility for all Van and Denza Sales & Marketing related inputs/topics, including portfolio analysis
- Ensure perfect market fit of products for China, under consideration of local regulatory and customer requirements (China 7)
- Act in a leading role by reviewing & amending local requirements in China Product Team & HQ organization, based on amongst others customer insights and researches
- Ensure one China voice in order to place aligned product requirements within HQ’s Product Development Process
- Powertrain Product Management incl. new requirement process for Vans China Mainland
- Full responsibility of the annual Strategic Planning Process (Forecast, MB Type Class and Engine Planning) and thus of the mid and long term volume planning for China Mainland as a basis for all product projects, production planning, purchasing, etc.
- Full responsibility for ongoing volume plannings and updates in strategic planning corridor for new and running product projects
Team Work and Leadership 2020
- Enable cultural change especially considering the new Leadership 2020 initiative. Shared responsibility to further develop the whole team and help colleagues to grow and excel, considering the new “game changers”.
- Economics/Commerce/Management (preferably with marketing/sales focus) or technical university degree with supplementary professional experience in the broader field of Marketing and Sales
- Fluent (spoken/written) German, English, Mandarin Chinese optional
- Very good MS office knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Detailed minded with ability to handle complex data
- Very strong analyzing and structuring skills, big picture thinking, strategical know-how, results-driven with a strong commitment to succeed
- Reliable personality who is able to think comprehensively and work self-dependently
- Handling cross-functional topics within the international work environment especially requires teamwork ability and strong communication skills, especially presentation skills to (top) management or larger international groups.
- Product Management / Project Management/ Sales Planning experience in automotive or similar with solid knowledge as a plus
Field of activity:Sales & Marketing
DepartmentProduct Management Vans