Date Posted: 2019-07-03-07:00
Country: United States of America
Location: PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
- Work independently and provide engineering solutions to PW Module Centers and external suppliers.
- Utilize manufacturing methods, processes, and tooling to develop and implement solutions for conventional machining problems.
- Coach and develop problem resolution plans for the PW Module Centers and suppliers.
- Partner with quality, design engineering, and procurement to provide engineering solutions and solving manufacturing issues regarding conventional machining processes.
- Provide guidance for short and long term process improvement projects, assist in cost reduction, and automation opportunities.
- Solve quality issues by engaging in root cause analysis, corrective action, and mistake proofing of manufacturing processes and tooling.
- Proactively work with PW Module Centers and supplier in developing PFMEAs and control plans to for high RPN processes to provide process control for conventional machining processes.
- Participate in assessments for technical, quality, manufacturing capabilities, and capacity.
- Identify production quality risks to full rate production for conventional machining processes and provide manufacturing engineering input for mitigation plans.
- Provide urgent manufacturing technical problem solving for critical conventional machining issues.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.