We are Unit4, a leading provider of enterprise applications, with more than 3,000 people and offices in 25 countries. We work in different sectors of the market like Public Institutions, Non for Profit, Professional Services and Higher Education, providing our customers with intuitive tools that empower their people to make the biggest possible impact on the world!
Our R&D center in Granada is one of the key places to develop our global products. We have more than 160 people (and still growing!), from Software Engineers to Business Analysts and Testers, working in Scrum Teamsand different technologies to develop the next generation of our products. We are a Microsoft partner and since the last couple of years we have enabled our products to run in Microsoft Azure.
Working in our R&D department you will have the opportunity to use the latest technology available and combine them in the best possible way to build what we call self-driving software, always promoting innovation – https://bit.ly/2nBAQ0F
If you always wanted to create and develop products, to be part of an organization that is in business for people, have fun at work and colleagues to learn and share experiences, this is your opportunity! We are looking for Talented Software Engineers – we are waiting for you!
What you will do
Working as Developer, you will have an assigned mentor and receive different trainings.
You will develop code following Agile Software Development, and you will join in daily stand-ups and iteration planning. You will participate in different projects, some of them, with the most recent cloud service platforms, like Azure
- Previous programming experience in a corporate environment;
- Proficiency in C#, .Net Framework, SQL;
- Knowledge of Angular, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS or PowerShell will be an asset;
- TFS and continuous integration tools wil be valued;
- Ability to analyze problems and implement solutions for debugging;
- Willingness to share your ideas to improve design´s decisions;
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Test Driven Development;
- Good at interacting in English with your colleagues, both verbally and in writing.
- High level of flexibility and independence, with flexible working hours (Flexi Time)
- Jornada Intensiva in July and August (36 working hours per week)
- You will have access to training to develop yourself personally and professional
- We value work-life balance; hence, we have an UNLIMITED vacation policy
- Also time to have fun (Unit4Fun Group), for solidarity causes (Unit4Cares Group) and time for sports(Unit4Moves)