Job ID 00000140970Date posted 10/16/2019Location Huntsville, AlabamaCompany The Boeing Company
Job DescriptionAt Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Job Description SummaryThis position supports the development and implementation of production and tooling methodologies at the Electronic Center of Excellence (COE) in Huntsville, AL.
- Participates as a member of an Integrated Product Team (IPT) to support the integration of technical solutions across multiple disciplines.
- Supports the development, identification and implementation of conceptual designs and maintenance of the program architecture for build.
- Participates in the implementation of manufacturing plans. Investigates technical problems.
- Participates in the implementation of Lean principles and technologies. Interfaces with IPTs and internal customers to develop products, skills, knowledge and experience.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an ABET accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry required.
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced technical education from an accredited course of study in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry (e.g. Bachelor) or an equivalent combination of technical education and experience. In the USA, ABET accreditation is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Drug Free Workplace:Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Experience LevelIndividual Contributor
Contingent Upon Program AwardNo, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.