Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Limited is an automotive company operated under the umbrella of Daimler AG, the world’s largest manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz vehicles. The corporation was founded on January 14, 1998 and handles the importation, assembly and distribution of passenger cars as well as it provides full maintenance and after-sales services to its clientele.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to join our first class team according to the following position:
POSITION AVAILABLE: Internship Compliance & Legal
LOCATION: Head Office - Bangkok, AIA Sathorn Tower
START DATE: 15.01.2020
DURATION: For at least 4 to 6 months
CLOSING DATE: DATE: 11.11.2019
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Attractive internship with activities based on a pleasant working atmosphere and varied content.
- Self-dependent work on exciting topics in the compliance and legal area.
- Chance to learn and develop yourself in Compliance with the global Daimler Compliance Network.
- Receiving market specific insights into the activities of Mercedes-Benz Thailand.
- Chance to experience the Thai culture and to explore Bangkok and Thailand.
- Strong international internship community with valuable exchange opportunities.
YOUR TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- Assistance in and coordination of a large data protection project.
- Interdisciplinary collaboration with colleagues to support the implementation of the data protection project.
- Consulting in legal questions regarding EU law (especially GDPR).
- Active support in compliance and legal topics.
- Support continuous improvement activities related to our Compliance Program and in accordance with Daimler global requirements.
- Supporting with process design and documentation on Compliance related topics.
- Assistance in the Diversity team’s activities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Positive and open mindset with strong interpersonal skills in a multi-cultural environment.
- Proactivity and ability to work independently.
- An analytical thinker with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient worker, who has strong problem solving skills and strong attention to detail.
- Highly adaptable, flexible and thrive on working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Desire for continuous development and learning opportunities.
- Computer literacy in all standard programs.
To be considered, please submit your application, including cover letter, your resume, certificate of enrollment, transcript of records and supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a local, contract role. You must be 20 years or older, to be able to apply for this position.
- Registered student in the field of law or business and law (legal background is required).
- Prior experience in the area of compliance or data protection is an advantage.
- Previous exchange studies or working experience abroad is beneficial.
- Fluency in English (in writing and speaking) is required.
- German or Thai is advantageous, but not a requirement.
Field of activity:Others
DepartmentCompliance & Legal MB Thailand