Management Events continues global growth enabled by continuous investing to event concepts, business matchmaking technology and leadership development. We're seeking for the next future talents to step in and contribute to our unique story.
We are now looking for HR & Payroll Specialist to join our fast-growing company for supporting our business over 10 European offices. In this role you will work closely with People, Performance & Culture team and business & operation.
As HR & Payroll Specialist you are responsible for:
- Supporting personnel in employment related daily questions
- Preparing employment related documents for all Country Units
- Independently for payroll calculation, understanding rewarding models
- Data analyzing
- Managing employee data and relating systems
- Supporting HR team in other daily tasks
What we are looking for?
- Experience with especially payroll and rewarding calculation and data handling related tasks
- Good communication skills
- Excellent skills in MS Office, especially Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with fluency in English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Eye for detail, analyzing and reporting rewarding related data
- Curiosity and strong "can do" attitude, committed and team player
What we will offer you?
- Working in an international environment and join international HR team
- Get to work with a unique and rewarded business concept and join our growth story with plenty of opportunities. We are currently in 10+ countries around Europe and Asia.
- Be part of the culture where we enjoy spending time together and working together towards our targets. Experience our culture yourself by checking thisvideo!
To become part of our great HR team, send your CV and salary request via the link below.
For additional information, please contact Jenni Tommila, Manager, Talent Acquisition, People & Culture; email@example.com.